Prophet Muhammad (PBUH): “I was chosen to perfect moral virtues.”
Code of Ethics
Tehran Municipality Personnel
- By focusing on citizens’ satisfaction and believing in God Almighty’s power, Tehran Municipality personnel provide services to citizens of this city to win God’s satisfaction and protect public interests.
- Tehran Municipality personnel believe that citizens are the city’s actual custodians, and thus they appreciate their presence in the municipality.
- Personnel of Tehran Municipality is ready to welcome citizens in the municipality (regions, organizations, and subsidiary firms) by respecting discipline, adornment, punctuality, and accountability as well as politeness, decorum, justice, and equity,
- Tehran Municipality personnel believe that dignity, respect, and glorification of clients are among their most important responsibilities, and they are completely focused on protecting the dignity and honor of citizens in their mutual interactions.
- Personnel of Tehran Municipality believes that citizens’ affairs should be handled as quickly as possible, and they will try to prevent loss of their time in the municipality.
- Personnel of Tehran Municipality is determined to provide necessary facilities for comfort, peace of mind, and residence of citizens in an appropriate office environment and to provide quality services in appropriate and novel ways.
- Tehran Municipality Personnel feel obliged to provide adequate required information and details quickly to citizens in according with regulations and within their scope of activity.
- Personnel of Tehran Municipality believes that satisfaction of citizens is the basis for assessment of their performance. Hence, they make honest and diligent efforts in this municipality by invoking positive attitudes to their job in proportion to their activities.
- Tehran Municipality personnel announce their appreciation for criticisms and suggestions by citizens on all of the municipality affairs and use public opinion as a means of growth and improvement of municipality services to show their appreciation.
Tehran Municipality Client Satisfaction and Veneration Department